About the app
By the time they are 12 most children will already own a smart-phone (or be asking for one).
As parents, we believe one of the best ways to prepare a child is to have an open conversation with them about the some of the dangers of the internet, inspiring informed self-management.
As designers, we are firm believers in the power of creativity to solve the world’s problems so we have teamed up with artists and illustrators from around the world to create this interactive experience.
Ideal for teachers or parents wishing to approach the following topics with kids:
- Fake News
- Internet Addiction
- Online Safety
- Privacy & more
- 14 beautifully designed interactive scenes, including a candle you can blow out!
- llustrated by 14 international award winning artists.
- Creative challenges, such as finding the hidden cookies.
- Visual metaphors develop lateral thinking.
- Questions and Quizzes to ascertain how Internet Smartness
- Pedagogical approach to Playful learning
- Nurturing and rewarding observation and perseverance.
- No in-app purchases.
Our app is best viewed on the Apple iPad with sound on.
Eyeyah! is a web based education platform. We use art and design to nurture creativity and social-emotional development. Topics we cover include Internet safety, healthy eating and sustainability. This app was sponsored by the Media Literacy Council, a division of IMDA Singapore.
Steve Lawler – Creative Director
Tanya Wilson – Marketing Director
Brenda Tan – Creative Lead/ Art & Project Head
Igor Hoogerwoord – Developer
Acid House - Animation
Matt C. Stokes
Yeah Yeah Chloe
Visit us at: www.eyeyah.com
Like us: facebook.com/eyeyahmag
We take your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.